Note the date change! Our school will be October 21-22.
We believe in common sense thoughts on this virus and public meetings.
- If you are sick, please do not come! We will fully refund your registration fee with no problems.
- If you are worried about getting sick, please do not come.
- We are in the process of setting up on-line courses, and you can attend one of those or you can buy some of the many materials Eunice Williams has on these subjects.
Eunice Williams will be joining us for our marketing school, and we will all be staying to participate in Dawn’s stockmanship school.
(Downstairs Conference Room)
175 Alford Drive
Weatherford, Texas 76087
October 21, 8 am to 5 pm and October 22, 8 am to about 3 pm (we will stay and answer questions as long as you have them!)
Using lecture, questions/answers, current market data, and actual math calculations (bring a calculator), we will cover—
- Know and Understand Yourself
- The only price that matters (hint, there won’t be any crystal ball involved)
- Know your resources (money, feed, livestock, and time) and how to manage them
- Sell/Buy compared to Buy/Sell
- Find Relationships and determine what to sell and what to buy
- Marketing for the Cow/Calf Producer
- Determine the Value of Breeding Stock
- Make a profit and stay in business!
Attendees will also get the opportunity to buy the new book, “Proper Livestock Marketing 101” by Bud Williams for half price, only $200!
No charge for interested kids age 18 and under attending with a parent. Please email or call us so we can have a count for meals.
Charge for adults is $500 per person. Two people from the same family/ranch can “buy one, get one half off” and pay $750. Three people from the same ranch can just use the discount for one of the three attendees. If five or more come from the same ranch, call us for pricing.
Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included both days.
If you would like to register to attend this school, you may either pay by mail (please mail it before October 5) or on-line using PayPal.
- Click here for a pdf file to print and mail (before June 10) with your check.
- Call or email us if you aren’t able to pay before but are certain you will attend.
- If you would like to pay online with PayPal, choose an option below.
$500 for one person
$750 for two people from the same ranch